Atlantic Broadband Launches Hosted Voice for Businesses in New Hampshire and Maine
Solution offers more than 40 of the most sophisticated enterprise-class
communication features for greater flexibility and scalability
QUINCY, Mass., March 13, 2019 — Atlantic Broadband, the nation’s ninth largest cable operator, today announced the availability of Hosted Voice for businesses across its New Hampshire and Maine service areas. This announcement introduces more than 40 enterprise-class phone features to regional businesses for a flexible and scalable solution.
Hosted Voice communications and features are delivered on the Atlantic Broadband internet network. It lives in a data center, rather than on-site, allowing for improved security, operations and streamlined maintenance needs with little to no capital cost. The end result is a communications service with unprecedented levels of flexibility and capability to support businesses with five to 500 employees.
Atlantic Broadband’s Hosted Voice Service is ideal for multi-location businesses or those that utilize remote, mobile or afterhours employees. Its benefits include:
- Feature-rich Service – More than 40 of the most sophisticated, enterprise-class features like auto-attendant, hold music, web conferencing, voicemail, and multiple extensions
- Turn-key Solution – Atlantic Broadband’s technicians and engineers will work hand-in-hand with businesses to ensure a seamless transition from their current system
- Multi-site and Mobile – In today’s workplace, many employees work remotely or on-the-go. The solution offers seamless integration between multiple offices and mobile devices, so employees can communicate with colleagues and customers from anywhere
- Flexible and Cost-effective – With no need to purchase additional equipment and predictable monthly costs, customers can easily switch to Hosted Voice. It is also a solution that can scale as businesses grow and needs change
- Reliable and Secure – Atlantic Broadband owns, operates and proactively monitors its networks around the clock to ensure they operate securely and reliably. This offers a greater level of technical support and maintenance than many regional businesses are able to manage internally
“Many companies today face challenges related to their communications systems, including the ability to scale and offer customers an expert level of service at a reasonable price-point,” said Ed Merrill, General Manager, New Hampshire and Maine. “Atlantic Broadband’s Hosted Voice wholly-managed service reduces these barriers with smart software and cloud technology to help drive increased efficiencies, enhanced revenue growth and improved customer service for businesses, no matter the industry.”
To find out more about Hosted Voice and determine if it’s right for your business, download this whitepaper. Read this checklist for small business to determine what telecommunications and internet services your business needs.
To learn about Atlantic Broadband’s internet, phone and TV offerings for business, visit atlanticbb.com/business/.
ABOUT ATLANTIC BROADBAND
Atlantic Broadband, a subsidiary of Cogeco Communications Inc. (TSX: CCA), is the ninth largest cable operator in the United States, based on the number of television service customers served. The company provides its residential and business customers with internet, TV and phone services in 11 states: Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Maine, Maryland, New Hampshire, New York, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Virginia and West Virginia. Atlantic Broadband is headquartered in Quincy, Massachusetts. To learn more about Atlantic Broadband, please visit https://atlanticbb.com.
Matter for Atlantic Broadband